Marquee



Do you want something new??? Are you bored of same old messages??? Then you are at the right place... We have the best and latest choosen collection of love sms messages, Bewafai sms messages, Birthday sms Messages, Bless sms Messages, Breakup sms Messages, Broken friendship sms Messages, Christmas sms Messages, Condolence sms Messages, Cute sms messages, Dirty sms Messages, Diwali sms Messages, Emotional sms Messages, Exams sms messages, Hug sms Messages, Kiss sms Messages, Love sms Messages, Missing You sms Messages, Rainy Day sms Messages, Relationship sms Mesages and Rude sms text messages.

Away Messages

If it weren't for physics
and law enforcement.
I'd be unstoppable.




*****************



I'm not here right now, so cry me a river, build me a bridge, and get over it.



*****************



Have you ever noticed anyone going slower than you is an idiot and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?



*****************



Some people call it a learning curve,
I call it going in circles.
Attempting to study!!!




*****************



The best and most beautiful things in the world can not be seen, nor touched but are felt in the heart.



*****************



Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.



*****************



I used to go away for weeks in a state of confusion.



*****************



Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.



*****************



u don't have to love in words, even through the silences love is alwaz heard.



*****************



I'm not here right now, so cry me a river, build me a bridge & get over it.



*****************



I know that there are people who do not love their fellow man, and I hate people like that!



*****************



I am Jealous at every girl dat ever hugged u becoz for 1 minute day had my world in their hands.



*****************



You dont have to b faster than the bear, u just have to b faster than the slowest guy running from the bear.



*****************



A memory lasts 4ever, never does it die, true friends stay together and never say goodbye.



*****************



Some people call it a learning curve, I call it going in circles. Attempting to study...



*****************



Out playing hide n seek with Osama Bin Ladin. Damn he'z good!




*****************



I'm currently away from my computer, trying to get Santa's list of bad girls...


***************


I'm being abducted by aliens. See you yesterday!


***************


I am stranded on toilet island.


***************


Nature is calling and I'm answering


***************


I'm riding the ponies outside WalMart. Be back when I run out of quarters.


***************


May be God wants us to meet a few wrong pple b4 meeting da rite 1,
so dat wen we finally meet da rite person,
we will know how to b grate ful 4 them.




*****************



Yu can falll 4rm da sky.
Yu can falll 4rm a treee.
But da optimum way to fall.
Is in love with meee.




*****************

No comments:

Post a Comment

previous Next home